Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Capturing screenshots in VR
Want to show off your high game score? It's easy to take a screenshot of what you're seeing in VR.
Do one of the following:
- On the right controller, press the VIVE button and trigger at the same time.
- On the left controller, press the MENU button and trigger at the same time.
Note: The MENU button on the left controller appears as a VIVE button when VIVE Cosmos was first released.You'll see a notification when the screenshot is saved.
To find the screenshot on your computer:
- On VIVE Console, click > Settings > General > Open folder.
- Go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\HTC\Vive\Screenshot.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.