Nothing's in my cart
- Setting up VIVE Mars CamTrack
- Example virtual production studio setup
- Connecting Mars to your PC
- Mounting VIVE Tracker (3.0) to Rover
- Connecting Rover to Mars
- Setting up the base stations
- Tips for setting up the base stations
- Adding Mars as an endpoint in Unreal Engine
- Enabling FreeD on Mars and adding Mars to Aximmetry
- Manually updating the Mars firmware
Real-time compositing in Unreal Engine
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Setting up the virtual camera using the Live Link Controller
Here's how to set up your virtual camera in an Unreal Engine virtual production project.
Place Actors panel, go to the
Basic tab, and then click and drag
Empty Actor into your viewport to add it to your scene.
World Outliner panel, rename the empty actor to
Rotation coordinates of the
Stage Center actor to
Stage Center actor up through the floor of the viewport so it's fully visible.
- In the World Outliner panel, drag the Cine Camera Actor under the Stage Center actor, and then set its Location and Rotation coordinates to 0.
World Outliner panel, select
Details panel, click
Add Component, and then select
Live Link Controller.
Subject Representation, select
Rover unit on your set in a stage center position with the VIVE logo facing away from the camera. Connect it to
Mars, and then tap
Recenter on the
The Location and Rotation coordinates of Rover 2 will be set to 0 and the actor CineCameraActor (Rover 1) will stay in the same relative position.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.