Nothing's in my cart
- Setting up VIVE Mars CamTrack
- Example virtual production studio setup
- Connecting Mars to your PC
- Mounting VIVE Tracker (3.0) to Rover
- Connecting Rover to Mars
- Setting up the base stations
- Tips for setting up the base stations
- Adding Mars as an endpoint in Unreal Engine
- Enabling FreeD on Mars and adding Mars to Aximmetry
- Manually updating the Mars firmware
Real-time compositing in Unreal Engine
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
You can check the Mars dashboard to see if VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected by Mars.
When VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected, the VIVE Tracker (3.0) icon will flash blue. When the icon turns solid blue, VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected and actively tracking.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.