Nothing's in my cart
- Setting up VIVE Mars CamTrack
- Example virtual production studio setup
- Connecting Mars to your PC
- Mounting VIVE Tracker (3.0) to Rover
- Connecting Rover to Mars
- Setting up the base stations
- Tips for setting up the base stations
- Adding Mars as an endpoint in Unreal Engine
- Enabling FreeD on Mars and adding Mars to Aximmetry
- Manually updating the Mars firmware
Real-time compositing in Unreal Engine
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Setting up the calibration board
Set up the calibration board and place it inside the tracking area on your set before starting the camera calibration process.
Attach the base supports to the calibration board.
Attach an assembled
Rover module to the calibration board under the chessboard pattern using the screw included in the box.
- Make sure the Rover module is securely attached to the calibration board. Any gaps between the board and the module could affect calibration.
- The in-box screw has an interior screw thread so you can install the Rover module and calibration board to a tripod for greater precision during calibration.
Place the calibration board inside the tracking area at the same height as the camera, with the camera facing the board at a 90-degree angle.
See Example virtual production studio setup for details.Note:
Make sure the calibration board doesn't obscure the Rover module from the base stations after rotating it 45 degrees in either direction. This will be important during camera calibration.
See Collecting calibration data using the Camera Calibration Tool for details.