Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
About the VIVERSE app
The VIVERSE platform brings individuals and communities together in the metaverse, allowing you to create avatars, socialize, and explore virtual worlds.You can download the VIVERSE app from the VIVEPORT™ Store and install it on VIVE XR Elite to start your VIVERSE experience.
Upon entering VIVERSE in VR, here's what you can do to get started:
- Sign in to VIVERSE and select an avatar you want to use. You can also create a new avatar. For details, see Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar.
- Take a look around and settle in to the comforts your VIVERSE home space has to offer. To find out how to move around the space, see Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and check out the various tools and features. For details, see Selecting a tool and Types of content windows.
- Add friends to your Friends list and invite them to your VIVERSE home space. You can also visit a friend's home space. For details, see Accessing your Friends list.
- Open the web browser from the VIVERSE Menu to browse the internet and access online streaming platforms. For details, see Accessing web content.