Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
The VIVE Ultimate Tracker LED indicates the status of the tracker.
|Amber turns to previous color
For example, amber turns to breathing blue when the tracker is fully charged and the previous tracker state is standby mode.
|Pairing with headset
|Connecting to headset
|Connected to headset
|Synchronizing map data
|Alternating red and blue
|Flash green five times
|The tracker is off
Tip: You can also check what the LED light colors mean in VIVE Manager. In VIVE Manager, go to Devices (if paired with VIVE XR Elite) or Settings (if paired with VIVE Focus 3), and then tap Inputs > Motion trackers > > About > Tracker LED behavior.