VIVE Facial Tracker
- About VIVE Facial Tracker
- What can be tracked by VIVE Facial Tracker?
- Where to attach the tracker on the headset
Installing the tracker
What can I do if I have trouble with the tracker software?
If you have trouble with the tracking features, you can restart your headset and the tracker software. This might be helpful if you encounter a sudden loss of tracking or related error messages.
- From your computer system tray, right-click the the tracker icon and then click Quit.
- Turn off your headset by pressing the Power button on the link box.
- Wait at least five seconds, and then press the Power button on the link box again to turn your headset back on.
- On your computer, restart SR_Runtime.
Tip: If you don't see the icon in the system tray, make sure the tracker software is installed and running. See Installing and running the tracker software.