- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
What is Kiosk mode?
Kiosk mode is a custom dashboard where you can restrict the apps that a user can access while using VIVE Focus Plus. Switch to this mode to lock customers to specific experiences or simply to curate age appropriate apps for kids.
- If the headset is using build number 3.04.623.1 or older, you need to register the headset with a VIVE Enterprise Business Warranty & Services first to be able to use Kiosk mode on it. For more information about the VIVE Enterprise Business Warranty & Services, go to https://enterprise.vive.com/product/bws.
- If the headset is using build number 4.14.623.1 or later, Kiosk mode is enabled by default.
To check the build number, go to Settings > More Settings > About device > Build number.