Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
Why can't I see the tracker in VR when it's attached to my lower body?
When VIVE Ultimate Tracker is attached to a lower body part such as your ankle and you can't see it in VR, try the following:
- Detach the tracker from your body.
Hold the tracker in front of your chest with the tracker's cameras facing outward until you see the tracker in VR.
Important: Make sure your fingers are not blocking the cameras while holding the tracker.
Lower the tracker slowly back to the tracker's position on the body and reattach it.
Important: Make sure not to cover the tracker's cameras while lowering and reattaching the tracker.
We also recommend staying close to the spot where you kneeled down to scan your area to improve tracking accuracy.