Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
VIVE Focus™ is all you need to experience high-quality VR at home or when you’re on-the-go. Accessing VR has never been easier and more convenient.
Painting your dreams into reality – an immersive and interactive world built by inside-out 6DOF tracking we call “world-scale”, and high-resolution AMOLED screen, rendering smooth close-ups, long shots, and intuitive spinning and jumping.
Design for Comfort
Entering the world of VR is as easy as putting on the ergonomically designed headset with built-in water-repellent padding and instant-on.
Save the hassle of connecting to your phone or computer , simply put on VIVE Focus and enter the world where you are free to wander.
Rich Content Library
Explore a world built by dreamers in VIVEPORT®, a rich library of VR content that extends your endless imagination and freedom.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.