Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
Setting up Kiosk mode
Choose the apps that a user can see while using VIVE Focus in Kiosk mode. You can also set a passcode and permissions for Kiosk mode.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > More Settings.
- Under Personal, select Kiosk mode > Apps.
- Choose the apps you want to show while in Kiosk mode.
- Select Back.
Enable passcode to require a passcode to be entered to leave
Tip: Enable passcode helps prevent a user from exiting Kiosk mode and then accessing data in your VIVE Focus.
- Select Allow Wi-Fi setup and Allow Cast (Project VR Screen) setup to let users change Wi-Fi and Cast settings while in Kiosk mode.
- Select Back.