Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Setting up VIVE Focus Plus
Setting up VIVE Focus Plus is fast and easy. You'll be immersed in VR in no time.
Important: Before setting up VIVE Focus Plus, do these:
- Prepare a clear and safe area, at least 2m x 2m, that is indoors.
- Charge the headset first. See Charging the headset.
- Remove the protective films that are covering the tracking sensors and the headset lenses.
- Make sure to put the batteries inside both controllers. See Inserting the batteries into a controller.
- Remember the wireless network name you want to connect to and its password.
- Sign up for a VIVEPORT account as you will need one to log in to VIVEPORT. To sign up for one, go to focus.viveport.com
- Turn on the headset. See Turning on the headset.
- Wear the headset. See Putting on the headset.
- Pick up both controllers and then press and hold the VIVE button on each controller for a few seconds to turn them on and start the pairing process. The pairing is successful when the controllers vibrate for a few seconds.
- Follow the instructions in the headset to complete the setup. To select objects or press buttons onscreen, point to the object or button using the controller with the beam and then press the Trackpad.
During the setup process, you'll be asked to:
- Choose the language to use.
- Go through a simple tutorial to learn about the controller functions.
Note: To go through the tutorial again after setting up VIVE Focus Plus, go to Settings > Tutorial.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi® network. See Connecting to a wireless network.
- Sign into VIVEPORT.
- After you're done setting up, you'll be taken to VIVE Home. See Using VIVE Home.