- Các bài trên cùng
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Entering and leaving Kiosk mode
After setting up Kiosk mode, you can now switch to it for a customized experience.
- While wearing the headset, press and hold the Power button for around 3 seconds to open a menu onscreen.
Enter Kiosk mode.
Important: Kiosk mode needs to be turned on in Settings > More Settings > Kiosk mode to see Enter Kiosk mode.
To leave Kiosk mode, press and hold the Power button for around 3 seconds and then select Leave Kiosk mode. You may need to enter a passcode to leave Kiosk mode.