- Các bài trên cùng
- What is VIVEPORT?
- Accessing VIVEPORT
- Browsing for VR content in VIVEPORT
- Adding VR content to your VIVEPORT wishlist
- Downloading and purchasing content from VIVEPORT
- Setting up your payment PIN
- Changing your payment PIN
- Opening VR content downloaded from VIVEPORT
- Reviewing VIVEPORT content
- Can I launch content I purchased from Steam on VIVE and vice versa?
- How often does VIVEPORT add new content?
- Do I have to install Steam to use VIVEPORT?
- Can I only access VIVEPORT store in my country?
- Do I have to stay online in order to enjoy VIVEPORT?
- What is VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I get ready for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I sign up for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- Which titles are available as part of VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How does the VIVEPORT Infinity free trial work?
- When will I be charged for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I check when my VIVEPORT Infinity plan will be renewed?
- I see a small fee charged to my credit card, what is that?
- Can I pre-pay for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- Is the VIVEPORT Infinity free trial included in the 12-month prepaid VIVEPORT Infinity plan?
- What happens if I cancel my VIVEPORT Infinity plan before it expires?
- Can I get refunded from VIVEPORT Infinity?
HTC Account for Viveport
- Why do I need to sign in with an HTC Account to use VIVEPORT?
- How do I get an HTC Account for VIVE?
- Can I sign in to my HTC Account on multiple computers at the same time?
- Can I share VR content to family or friends by letting them use my HTC Account?
- For VIVE users, is there an age limitation for signing up for an HTC Account?
- I forgot my HTC Account password. Can I reset it?
- Why can’t I sign in to my HTC Account?
- Will I receive an email after purchasing from VIVEPORT?
- Which payment methods are accepted to purchase content on VIVEPORT?
- Can I cancel my purchase for VIVEPORT?
- Why was my purchase attempt in VIVEPORT declined?
- Are taxes collected for VIVE purchases?
- How do I get a refund from VIVEPORT?
- Why is it that instead of being labeled as "purchased", my VR content still lists the price or shows as "free"?
- Will I get an invoice after I make a purchase?
- My computer went offline while downloading content from VIVEPORT. What should I do?
- Why can’t I launch VR content I downloaded from VIVEPORT?
- Why can’t I download VR content that I purchased on VIVEPORT?
- What happens to my VIVEPORT content if I signed in on a different computer?
- I re-installed VIVEPORT software. Do I need to purchase or download my previous VIVEPORT content?
- If I reformat my hard drive or get a new computer, will I need to purchase and/or download my content again?
- How do I remove VIVEPORT content from my computer?
- Will I be notified if there's a content update, and how should I proceed?
- I purchased content from Viveport.com. Where do I find the content on my VIVE?
VIVEPORT for Oculus Rift
- What do I need to play Oculus Rift-compatible titles on VIVEPORT?
- How do I install VIVEPORT titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- How can I check if a VIVEPORT title is Oculus Rift-compatible?
- How do I install VIVEPORT Infinity titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- Can I select VIVE-compatible and Oculus Rift-compatible titles under one VIVEPORT Infinity account?
- Why can’t I see some VIVEPORT content in my region?
- I'm signed in to a different computer. How do I access my VIVEPORT content?
- Why can’t I launch VIVE software properly?
- I'm getting a notification to upgrade VIVEPORT software. What should I do?
- After using VIVE for quite a while, I received a message about a disk writing error. What should I do?
Adding VR content to your VIVEPORT wishlist
If you haven’t made up your mind about what VR content you want to download, you can add it to your wishlist for later.
In VIVEPORT, while viewing the details of a VR app, click . The VR content will be added to your wishlist, which you can view by clicking the Wishlist tab.