Configuring the base station channels
If you're using more than two SteamVR Base Stations 2.0 in your play area, you can change the channel of the additional base stations.
- From your computer, open the SteamVR app.
- Click , and then select .
- Make sure that Enable Bluetooth Communication is selected.
- Under Base Station 2.0, click Configure Base Station Channels. SteamVR will scan for base stations in the play area. Once complete, you'll see a list of base stations. If you have base stations that have not been detected, click Scan for More.
To change its channel, click on a base station link. Select an unused channel, and then click
Tip: You can also click Automatic Configuration to let SteamVR set the channels.
If you're prompted that there is a channel conflict, click Continue to resolve the error.
- When you're finished making the changes, click Done.