Downloading and purchasing content from VIVEPORT
Important: You need to download VIVE software from www.vive.com/setup/. After installing, you can access the VIVEPORT desktop app on your computer.
- Open VIVEPORT. For details, see Accessing VIVEPORT.
- Select the title that you want to download.
Review the description, including the genre, rating, and user reviews. When available, select
either in VR or on your computer's
VIVEPORT app to launch a 360-degree sneak peek of the title in VR. You can also play the video or view the images about the title.
Important: Make sure that you have a compatible play area and the system requirements as indicated in the description.
- Click Free (for free content) or the price button (for paid content). If you're subscribed to the VIVEPORT Infinity program, click Play. If you're downloading paid content, proceed to check out and enter your billing information.
- Choose where to save the VR title on your computer.
- Wait for the progress to show that the download is complete.
To find your downloaded content, click the Library tab on your computer's VIVEPORT app.