Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- Things you can do in your home space
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Why can't I open more images in my space?
Currently, VIVERSE allows you to open a maximum of five image windows in your home space.
Close some of the image windows so you can open other images. You can also clear your space by following these steps:
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and select Space management.
- Select Settings .
- Select Clear next to Clear current space. This will remove all objects from your home space.