Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
To use VIVE Wireless Adapter, your computer must meet the following system requirements.
|Specifications||Minimum system requirements|
|Computer type||Desktop computer with available PCIe slot|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon R9 480 equivalent or better|
|Memory||4 GB RAM or more (8 GB RAM is recommended)|
|Operating system||64-bit Windows 10 or Windows 7 SP1|
|SteamVR app||Version 1533664367 or later|
Note: VR titles may have additional requirements. Performance may vary.