Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
Phone notifications such as calls, text messages, and calendar events from your phone need to be transmitted through Bluetooth® to your computer via the wired link box before you can see them on your headset display.
Connect the original link box that came with your headset back to your computer. You just need to connect it to your computer's USB port and plug in its power adapter. If you're using VIVE Pro, you will also need to power on its link box. You should then be able to see phone notifications on your headset display.
Note: Make sure not to connect the DisplayPort cable to the link box of VIVE Pro. The PCIe WiGig card and wireless link box handle the video signal, and if you plug in the DisplayPort cable as well, your computer might get confused. When the cable is connected, the headset may not show anything on its display.