VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Connecting the power bank to VIVE Wireless Adapter
With the POWER button, LED, and USB port facing up, insert the power bank into its dedicated holder.
Push the tab on the holder inward to lock the power bank in place so it won't fall out of the holder.
- Connect one end of the power bank connection cable into the USB power port on the wireless adapter.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the USB port on the power bank.
When ready, clip the power bank to your waist belt. Then, put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
If the power bank connection cable length is too short or too long, unplug the cable from the power bank and adjust accordingly. Then, plug the cable back to the power bank.