- Top articles
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
To use VIVE Wireless Adapter, your computer must meet the following system requirements.
|Specifications||Recommended system requirements|
|Computer type||Desktop computer with available PCIe slot|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better|
GTX 1070/Quadro P5000 equivalent or better,
Radeon Vega 56 equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card.
Refer to AMD or NVIDIA's VR Ready website for a list of VR Ready graphics cards.
|Memory||8 GB RAM or more|
|Operating system||Windows 10|
|SteamVR app (for VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye)||Version 1533664367 or later|
Note: VR titles may have additional requirements. Performance may vary.