- Top articles
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
After installing the VIVE Wireless app on your computer, use it to pair VIVE Wireless Adapter with the wireless link box. This allows your headset to wirelessly connect with your computer.
Connect the power bank and turn it on.
Connecting the power bank to
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
You'll see a slow blinking green light on the wireless adapter LED.
- On your computer, double-click the VIVE Wireless icon.
When you see the "Waiting to pair" message on the screen and a fast blinking green light on the wireless adapter LED, press the Pair button on your wireless adapter.
When pairing is successful, the green light on the wireless adapter LED will stop blinking. The default name for your headset will be displayed on the VIVE Wireless app with a "Ready" status.
Tip: You can change the headset name in Settings. See Changing VIVE Wireless settings.