Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Setting up VIVE Cosmos with the wireless adapter
If you have VIVE Cosmos, here's how to set it up with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
Make sure you've properly installed the PCIe card in your computer and connected the wireless link box to the card.
Installing the PCIe
WiGig card and
Connecting the wireless link box to your computer.
- On VIVE Cosmos, replace the original headset cable with the short headset cable that came with the wireless adapter. See Replacing the headset cable.
- Attach the thin velcro pad to VIVE Cosmos. See Attaching the thin velcro pad.
- Attach VIVE Wireless Adapter and the head pad to VIVE Cosmos. Then connect the short headset cable from the headset to the wireless adapter. See Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Cosmos.
- Use the VIVE Console app to pair the wireless adapter with the wireless link box. For details, see Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer.
Connect the power bank to the wireless adapter and turn it on.
Connecting the power bank to
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
From your computer, open the
VIVE Console app.
You'll see the signal strength icon when the headset's wireless connection with the computer is detected.
- Open the VR app you want to use.
- Clip the power bank to somewhere on your body such as your belt. Avoid direct skin contact with the power bank as it may get hot during use.
When ready, put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
Warning: The wireless adapter vents may become hot during normal operation. Avoid contact until cool.