- Top articles
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Setting up a wireless multiuser VR environment for VIVE Cosmos
Below are the requirements.
- Each user needs to have the following:
- A computer running the VR content
- A VIVE Cosmos headset with VIVE Wireless Adapter connected wirelessly to the computer
- Their own play area
- Each wireless link box must be arranged facing the respective user's play area.
- In the
VIVE Console app on each computer, set the
Connection mode. Click
> Settings > Wireless > Connection mode, and then choose a mode.
Make sure not to set neighboring users to the same mode. Choose alternating modes for each user.