Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
If wireless streaming is not working for you, try these:
- Connect your computer directly to the network modem using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router the headset connects to supports 802.11ac or 802.11ax (5 GHz).
- If possible, don't connect to a Wi-Fi mesh network.
- Have the Wi-Fi router and the headset in the same room and try to have a clear line of sight between the headset and Wi-Fi router.
- Don't use a mobile hotspot as your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking all connections.
- If you keep seeing "No computer found", consult your network administrator about allowing devices to broadcast messages on the network.