Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
If the controls and buttons on the VIVE Focus 3 controllers are not working properly when streaming apps, try changing the controller option in the VIVE Business Streaming settings.
- In the VIVE Business Streaming console, open settings and go to Input.
- Under Controller, check if Compatibility mode is selected or not. If Compatibility mode is selected, clear the option; if Compatibility mode is not selected, select it.
- Restart SteamVR, open the app, and check if the controllers are working properly.
- If the controllers are still not working properly, open the SteamVR settings on your computer or in VR.
- Click Controllers > MANAGE CONTROLLER BINDINGS.
- Under Manage Controller Binding For, select the app where the controllers are not working properly.
- In Active Controller Binding, click Custom > CHOOSE ANOTHER.
Select another controller binding, and then check again if the controllers work properly.
Note: We recommend restarting the app after selecting another controller binding.