Nothing's in my cart
Important: Do's and don'ts
- Prepare several microfiber cloths to use for cleaning. Make sure they are dust free.
- Make sure your microfiber cloth is damp—not dripping—when moistening. Liquid dripping into the headset or controllers could cause damage.
- Use a water-dampened microfiber cloth to wipe the headphone pads (on PC-based headsets).
- Use only a dry microfiber cloth to wipe lenses or eye trackers.
- UV sterilizers vary in design, and should be used with care. Some may cause cosmetic or lens discoloration with prolonged exposure. Discoloration due to UV exposure is not covered by warranty.
... and don'ts
- Do not spray disinfectants or other liquids directly on VR equipment.
- Do not apply disinfectants or wipes to foam material (such as foam face cushions), fabric (such as straps), or sensitive components (such as lenses or eye trackers).
- Do not dip or soak the headset or controllers in liquid.
- Aside from the above recommendations, do not use other organic solvents for cleaning the exterior of headsets, controllers, or accessories. Do not use acidic liquids.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or expose face cushions to direct sunlight.