I purchased content from Viveport.com. Where do I find the content on my Vive?
If you haven't installed Vive software, you need to install it first before you can download and launch your Viveport purchases. Get Vive software from www.vive.com/setup/.
If you're signed in with the same HTC Account you made the purchase with, you should be able to find the VR content from:
- Launch the Vive desktop app.
- Click the Library tab.
- Select the VR content, and then click Install. The download progress will be shown.
- Do one of the following:
- From the System Dashboard, switch to the Vive tab, and then select Viveport.
- While in Vive Home, press the Menu button, and then select Viveport.
- Select the Library tab.
- Select the VR content. If it is not downloaded yet, click Download. The download progress will be shown.