For best results, install the base stations
using the provided mounting kit.
Note: You will need a screwdriver or drill to install the mounts. Ask a professional for help when using power tools.
- Mark where you want to install each of the mounts on your wall, and then screw the mounts in.
When mounting on concrete or drywall, first drill ¼ inch holes and insert anchors before screwing mounts in.
- Rotate the base station to screw it onto the threaded ball joint. Do not screw the base station all the way in, only enough to be stable and oriented correctly.
- Tighten the wingnut to the base station to secure it in place.
- To adjust the angle of the base station, loosen the clamping ring while carefully holding the base station to prevent it from falling.
- Tilt the base station toward the play area.
Make sure it has an unobstructed view of the other base station. Each base station has a 120-degree field of view. They should be angled down between 30 and 45 degrees.
To fix the angle of the base station, tighten the clamping ring back in.
- Attach the power cable to each base station.