You need to download Vive
software from www.vive.com/setup
. After installing, you can access the Vive
desktop app on your computer and the Viveport
panel in VR.
Open Viveport. For details, see Accessing Viveport.
- Select the title that you want to download.
- Review the description, including the category, rating, and user reviews. You can also play the video or view the images to get a preview.
Important: Make sure that you have a compatible play area and the system requirements as indicated in the description.
- Select Free (for free content) or the price button (for paid content).
- If you're downloading paid content, enter your billing information and wait for the payment confirmation message.
Tip: The first time you're downloading paid content, access Viveport from your computer and save your payment details. Doing so will make the checkout process quicker next time while you're in VR.
- Wait for the progress to show that the download is complete.
To find your downloaded content, click the Library tab while on Viveport in VR or on your computer's Vive app.