Pair your phone with the Vive system to start receiving notifications while you're on VR.
On your computer's Vive app, go to the Settings tab, and then click Set up a Phone.
- On your phone, open the Vive app.
The first time that you open the Vive app, review the prompts and tap Allow.
- On both your computer and phone, click Get started. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and that your phone is discoverable.
- From the list of discovered devices on your computer, select your phone, and then click Next.
- When prompted, accept the pairing request or enter the pairing code on your phone.
- Once pairing is complete, click OK and Done on your computer and phone respectively.