Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Depending on how your video capture device is configured, the Camera Calibration Tool might not display the incoming video feed.
If the Camera Calibration Tool doesn't display the incoming video feed after you select a video source, try reconfiguring your video capture device. For example, if you're using a Blackmagic DeckLink 8K Pro, you can resolve this issue by configuring the connector mapping as follows:
- In the Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility, select your device, and then click the settings icon .
- Click the
Connector Mapping, select one of the following for
- SDI 1 & 2 In, SDI 3 & 4 Out
- SDI 1 In, SDI 2 Out