How do I set up a wireless multiuser VR environment?
This is the recommended setup for base stations and play areas when trying to create a multiuser VR environment with VIVE Wireless Adapter and your headsets.
- Set up a 5 m x 5 m (16.4 ft x 16.4 ft) space for the two base stations.
- Each user needs a headset attached with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Within the space, there can be up to three users wearing headsets with wireless adapters engaging wirelessly via a
- Each user needs to have his own play area with a maximum size of 2 m x 2 m (6.5 ft x 6.5 ft). Make sure play areas do not overlap.
- If you're experiencing issues with the wireless data transmission to your headset, open the VIVE Wireless app on your computer, click , and try selecting another mode.