Nothing's in my cart
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09:00 BST on the 04th December 2020 to 23:59 BST on the 07th December 2020 inclusive.
a) Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free)
b) Locate the promotional post on the HTC VIVE Facebook page, like the post, and upload a photo or video of yourself playing your favourite VR content in the comments below.
c) By doing this within the Promotion Period you will be entered into the prize draw.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a VIVE goody bag. The winner will be sent instructions on how to receive this prize through a Facebook message.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is for 1 winner to win one VIVE goody bag; containing rucksack, water bottle, cap, hat, notepad, pen, hoodie, inflatable ball, pin badge, phone ring holder, key ring, card holder and sticker.
b. The winner has 3 months from the 8th December 2020 to redeem their Prize (subject to availability);
c. The Prize is only valid for the specified prize. No compensation will be offered due to inability to receive or delay on the part of the winner;
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted under independent supervision within 5 working days of the close of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via a Facebook direct message within 2 days following Winner Selection and will need to respond within 5 days of the first contact received to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the Prize is available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
- By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions
- In the unlikely event that despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, the Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the Prize if they have acted fraudulently, dishonestly or in a manner not within the spirit of this Promotion.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Entrants are not entitled nor authorised in any way to commit the Promoter to any contract, expense or cost entered into or incurred without the Promoter's advance written acceptance of the same.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The full name and county of the winner will be announced on the HTC VIVE Facebook page within 5 days from winner acceptance.
- The Promoter is not liable for any Prizes once distributed/dispatched to a winner and the Promoter will not be responsible for any Prizes not received, broken or lost in transit.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The validity, construction and performance of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising under or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which the parties to the Terms and Conditions hereby submit save that HTC may in its discretion seek to enforce any right or remedy against the entrant directly through the courts of any other competent jurisdiction by reason of the domicile or place of business of the entrant.
Promoter: HTC Europe Co., Ltd. ("HTC") of Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berks, SL1 1YP, U.K.