Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Charging the power bank
Important: Fully charge the power bank before you use it for the first time.
- Connect the included power bank charging cable to the USB Type-C port on the power bank.
Connect the other end of the USB cable to an HTC power adapter.
Note: The HTC power adapter is not included with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Plug the power adapter to an electrical outlet.
Check the LEDs on the power bank to see the charging status.
While the power bank is charging, the LEDs blink one after the other to indicate the current power level. The power bank is fully charged when the fourth LED stops blinking.