Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Installing the PCIe WiGig card
Warning: Expansion cards such as PCIe cards contain sensitive circuitry and components. Please handle your PCIe WiGig card with care. To avoid possible damage from static electricity, follow these precautions when handling the card:
- Before installing the card, shut down your computer. Unplug the power cable from your computer and the power outlet.
- Your computer may be hot if you've been using it for a long time. Wait for a few minutes to let the computer cool before touching and removing its cover.
- Before holding the card, wear a grounded wrist strap. If you don't have one, touch your hands first on a safely grounded surface such as the metal chassis of your computer.
- Avoid touching the components of the card by holding the card by the edges.
- When you need to remove the card from the motherboard, place the card back in the anti-static bag that was used to wrap it.
- Remove the computer cover.
Insert the PCIe
WiGig® card in an available PCIe slot on your motherboard.
- Put back the computer cover securely. Reconnect the cables to your computer.