Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
To use VIVE Wireless Adapter, your computer must meet the following system requirements.
|Specifications||Recommended system requirements|
|Computer type||Desktop computer with available PCIe slot|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better|
GTX 1070/Quadro P5000 equivalent or better,
Radeon Vega 56 equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card.
Refer to AMD or NVIDIA's VR Ready website for a list of VR Ready graphics cards.
|Memory||8 GB RAM or more|
|Operating system||Windows 10|
Note: VR titles may have additional requirements. Performance may vary.