Nothing's in my cart
Setting up VIVE Wireless Adapter
Here's what you need to do to set up VIVE Wireless Adapter for your headset.
Install the PCIe card in your computer. Connect the wireless link box to the card.
Installing the PCIe
WiGig card and
Connecting the wireless link box to your computer.
- Replace the original headset cable with the short headset cable from the VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit. See Replacing the headset cable.
- Attach the thin velcro pad to VIVE Cosmos. See Attaching the thin velcro pad.
- Replace the wireless adapter cradle with the cradle from the VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit. See Replacing the cradle on the wireless adapter.
- Attach VIVE Wireless Adapter and the head pad to VIVE Cosmos. Then connect the short headset cable from the headset to the wireless adapter. See Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Cosmos.
- Use the VIVE Console app to pair the wireless adapter with the wireless link box. For details, see Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer.
Connect the power bank from the
VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit to the wireless adapter.
Connecting the power bank to
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Clip the power bank to somewhere on your body such as your belt. Avoid direct skin contact with the power bank as it may get hot during use.
From your computer, open the
VIVE Console app.
You'll see the signal strength icon when the headset's wireless connection with the computer is detected.
Open the VR app you want to use. When ready, put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
Warning: The wireless adapter vents may become hot during normal operation. Avoid contact until cool.