Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
Inside the box
To provide complete wireless adapter accessories for users who may be using both VIVE™ and VIVE Cosmos headsets, HTC is supplying two packages: VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE and VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit.
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE package
VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit
To use VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos, make sure you replace the items in the VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE package with the following items from the attachment kit for VIVE Cosmos:
|Accessories for VIVE Cosmos|
- To ensure VIVE Wireless Adapter will function normally when it's attached with VIVE Cosmos, use only the 21-watt QC 3.0 power bank (model 148DUT) from the attachment kit. Avoid using third-party power banks.
- The 21-watt QC 3.0 power bank can also be used for VIVE and VIVE Pro.