Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Starting a wireless streaming session
It's easy to start a wireless streaming SteamVR content with VIVE Business Streaming.
Make sure your computer and headset have been prepared before trying to start a session.
- Make sure VIVE Business Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router that the headset connects to supports 802.11ac (5 GHz) or 802.11ax (5 GHz, 6 GHz)
- Have the headset and Wi-Fi router in the same room and try to have a clear line of sight between the headset and Wi-Fi router.
- Wear your headset.
Turn on the Wi-Fi on the headset and connect it to the same network as your computer.
- The headset and computer must be connected to the same network for wireless streaming to work.
- If you need to assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to your headset, see Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?. If you have other enterprise needs, contact your enterprise support.
Go to your library in the lobby, and then select
VIVE Business Streaming.
- Sign in using your HTC account. After signing in, you'll see the update notification appear on the VIVE Business Streaming tile. Select the tile to update VIVE Business Streaming.
- You can also update the VIVE Business Streaming app on the headset through the VIVE Business Streaming console. Connect the headset to your computer using a USB Type-C cable, and then in the VIVE Business Streaming console, go to Settings > Advanced.
- Make sure to always update VIVE Business Streaming when an update is available to get the best streaming performance.
Select Streaming PC, select the computer you want to stream content from.
- The headset and computer must be connected to the same network for the computer to appear in Select Streaming PC.
- If you've assigned a fixed IP address to your headset, VIVE Business Streaming will automatically connect to the assigned IP address. The Select Streaming PC window will not show.
- Press the Menu button on the controller to open the SteamVR dashboard.
- Select the VR content you want to stream.
When you're done, you can quit VIVE Business Streaming just like any other title by pressing the VIVE button on your controller, and then selecting Back to lobby.