Nothing's in my cart
Important: Do's and don'ts
- Prepare several microfiber cloths to use for cleaning. Make sure they are dust free.
- Make sure your microfiber cloth is damp—not dripping—when moistening. Liquid dripping into the headset or controllers could cause damage.
- Use a water-dampened microfiber cloth to wipe the headphone pads (on PC VR headsets).
- Use only a dry microfiber cloth to wipe lenses or eye trackers.
- Using a UVC cleaner is an effective and recommended way to decontaminate VR headsets and controllers. Before using a UVC cleaner on your VR devices, make sure to properly cover the headset lenses. Discoloration due to UV exposure is not covered by warranty.
... and don'ts
- Do not spray disinfectants or other liquids directly on VR equipment.
- Do not apply disinfectants or wipes to foam material (such as foam face cushions), fabric (such as straps), or sensitive components (such as lenses or eye trackers).
- Do not dip or soak the headset or controllers in liquid.
- Aside from the above recommendations, do not use other organic solvents for cleaning the exterior of headsets, controllers, or accessories. Do not use acidic liquids.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or expose face cushions to direct sunlight.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.