Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
Camera Calibration Tool
The Camera Calibration Tool helps align the virtual camera with the camera in your virtual production studio.
The Camera Calibration Tool determines the parameters of the physical camera (for example, position offset, lens distortion data, and field of view), which you can use to configure the virtual camera in your virtual production software.
Use your camera and the Camera Calibration Tool to capture images of the chessboard pattern on the calibration board at three different angles. The Camera Calibration Tool will then use the data obtained from the images to align the virtual camera with your on-set camera. For details, see Calibrating your camera.
You can download the Camera Calibration Tool at vive.com/mars/cct.