Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
Assembling the calibration board
Assemble the calibration board and place it inside the tracking area on your set before starting the camera calibration process.
Attach the base supports to the calibration board.
VIVE Tracker (3.0) to the calibration board under the chessboard pattern using the screw included in the box.
- Place the calibration board inside the tracking area on your virtual production set with the chessboard pattern facing your camera. See Example virtual production studio setup.