Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- How do I improve VIVE Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Streaming?
- Why is the GPU utilization of my PC so high when not streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
What are the system requirements?
To use VIVE Streaming, your computer must meet the following system requirements.
|VR headset||VIVE XR Elite|
|Memory||8 GB RAM or more|
|Operating system||Windows 11 / Windows 10|
1x USB 3.0 port
(Backward compatible to USB 2.0. However, we recommend using a USB 3.0 port or newer for better performance.)
|USB cable (For wired streaming)||
1x USB 3.0 Type-C cable
(Backward compatible to USB 2.0. However, we recommend using a USB 3.0 Type-C cable or newer like the VIVE Streaming Cable for better performance.)
|Wireless router (For wireless streaming)||
Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (5 GHz), or Wi-Fi 6E
See Connecting to a Wi-Fi network for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.