Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Streaming Hub - 1.3.4 - Beta
Released September 12 th , 2023
VIVE Streaming Hub - 1.3.4
- Fixed potential crash issue due to invalid Sharpening or Bitrate settings.
- Revised and simplified the update progress UI for clear understanding.
- Revised console UI.
- Now supports OpenXR API register function in Advanced/Settings.
- Now shows Setup Guide at the first start after installation.
VIVE Streaming - 1.12.5
Improved controller compatibility with SteamVR 1.26 for VR titles that don’t recognize VIVE XR Elite/Focus 3 controllers.
- Users on SteamVR 1.26 or newer can simply uncheck VBS Controller compatibility mode to work with contents which doesn’t recognize controllers with VIVE Streaming.
- Fixed jittering issue with some OpenXR content developed by UE 4.27 or newer.
- Added native support for VRChat eye and facial expressions. (Need to turn on OSC in VRChat settings.)
- Now supports OpenXR Wrist Tracker extension with SteamVR 1.27.
- Fixed an issue where SteamVR would crash when the client's in-VR settings were changed.
- Fixed an issue where the server would fail to restart StreamVR when the graphics mode was changed.
- Improved visual with revised foveal compression with VIVE XR Elite.
VIVE Streaming app - 18.104.22.168e (Please connect VIVE XR Elite to PC via USB or wireless to update)
- Show notification when VIVE Streaming app is updated.