VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
About VIVE Wireless Adapter
Freeing you from cables, the wireless adapter attaches to your VIVE Cosmos headset and wirelessly receives VR data from your computer.
|2. Pair button|
|3. USB power port|
|4. Headset cable port|
To find out more, see Setting up VIVE Wireless Adapter.