- Top articles
- What is VIVEPORT?
- Accessing VIVEPORT
- Browsing for VR content in VIVEPORT
- Adding VR content to your VIVEPORT wishlist
- Downloading and purchasing content from VIVEPORT
- Setting up your payment PIN
- Changing your payment PIN
- Opening VR content downloaded from VIVEPORT
- Reviewing VIVEPORT content
- Can I launch content I purchased from Steam on VIVE and vice versa?
- How often does VIVEPORT add new content?
- Do I have to install Steam to use VIVEPORT?
- Can I only access VIVEPORT store in my country?
- Do I have to stay online in order to enjoy VIVEPORT?
- What is VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I get ready for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I sign up for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- Which titles are available as part of VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How does the VIVEPORT Infinity free trial work?
- When will I be charged for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- How do I check when my VIVEPORT Infinity plan will be renewed?
- I see a small fee charged to my credit card, what is that?
- Can I pre-pay for VIVEPORT Infinity?
- Is the VIVEPORT Infinity free trial included in the 12-month prepaid VIVEPORT Infinity plan?
- What happens if I cancel my VIVEPORT Infinity plan before it expires?
- Can I get refunded from VIVEPORT Infinity?
HTC Account for Viveport
- Why do I need to sign in with an HTC Account to use VIVEPORT?
- How do I get an HTC Account for VIVE?
- Can I sign in to my HTC Account on multiple computers at the same time?
- Can I share VR content to family or friends by letting them use my HTC Account?
- For VIVE users, is there an age limitation for signing up for an HTC Account?
- I forgot my HTC Account password. Can I reset it?
- Why can’t I sign in to my HTC Account?
- Will I receive an email after purchasing from VIVEPORT?
- Which payment methods are accepted to purchase content on VIVEPORT?
- Can I cancel my purchase for VIVEPORT?
- Why was my purchase attempt in VIVEPORT declined?
- Are taxes collected for VIVE purchases?
- How do I get a refund from VIVEPORT?
- Why is it that instead of being labeled as "purchased", my VR content still lists the price or shows as "free"?
- Will I get an invoice after I make a purchase?
- My computer went offline while downloading content from VIVEPORT. What should I do?
- Why can’t I launch VR content I downloaded from VIVEPORT?
- Why can’t I download VR content that I purchased on VIVEPORT?
- What happens to my VIVEPORT content if I signed in on a different computer?
- I re-installed VIVEPORT software. Do I need to purchase or download my previous VIVEPORT content?
- If I reformat my hard drive or get a new computer, will I need to purchase and/or download my content again?
- How do I remove VIVEPORT content from my computer?
- Will I be notified if there's a content update, and how should I proceed?
- I purchased content from Viveport.com. Where do I find the content on my VIVE?
VIVEPORT for Oculus Rift
- What do I need to play Oculus Rift-compatible titles on VIVEPORT?
- How do I install VIVEPORT titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- How can I check if a VIVEPORT title is Oculus Rift-compatible?
- How do I install VIVEPORT Infinity titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- Can I select VIVE-compatible and Oculus Rift-compatible titles under one VIVEPORT Infinity account?
- Why can’t I see some VIVEPORT content in my region?
- I'm signed in to a different computer. How do I access my VIVEPORT content?
- Why can’t I launch VIVE software properly?
- I'm getting a notification to upgrade VIVEPORT software. What should I do?
- After using VIVE for quite a while, I received a message about a disk writing error. What should I do?
What’s the value of upgrading to VIVEPORT Infinity?
The benefits include:
- Instead of 5 titles a month, you now have unlimited access to hundreds of VR titles.
- VIVEPORT Infinity supports multiple platforms and compatible with most VR devices:
iQIYI QIYU II,
Skyworth S8000, and
Shadow VR, with more added in the future.
Note: Standalone mobile VR devices require the VIVEPORT Infinity mobile plan. Service availability depends on region and/or device.
- Free access to VIVEPORT Video with premium and exclusive channels/videos.
- Monthly benefits such as member-only coupons and member discounts for premium VR content.