Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
When using VIVE Cosmos with VIVE Wireless Adapter, you can only choose VIVE Cosmos Multimedia Audio as the playback device, since it's been tested to provide better wireless audio performance.
- On your computer, click the speaker icon in the Windows® system tray. Then click the arrow to see the full list of playback devices.
VIVE Cosmos Multimedia Audio from the menu.
Note: The menu shows audio outputs for USB and DisplayPort connections, corresponding to VIVE Cosmos Multimedia Audio and HTC-VIVE respectively. However, you can only use VIVE Cosmos Multimedia Audio as your audio output when using VIVE Wireless Adapter.