Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
Connecting the power bank to VIVE Wireless Adapter
- To ensure VIVE Wireless Adapter will function normally when it's attached with VIVE Cosmos, use only the 21-watt QC 3.0 power bank (model 148DUT) from the attachment kit. Avoid using third-party power banks.
- Use the original power bank holder and power cable from the VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE package.
With the POWER button facing up, insert the power bank into the holder.
Push the tab on the holder inward to lock the power bank in place so it won't fall out of the holder.
- Connect one end of the power cable into the USB power port on the wireless adapter.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the USB port on the power bank.
When ready, clip the power bank to somewhere on your body such as your belt. Avoid direct skin contact with the power bank as it may get hot during use. Then put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
If the power cable length is too short or too long, unplug the cable from the power bank and adjust accordingly. Then plug it back to the power bank.