Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Preparing your computer for streaming
Make sure you have all the software installed on your VR-ready computer to run VIVE Business Streaming.
- Make sure the computer GPU driver is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the SteamVR software has been downloaded and launched to complete the installation. You can get it from: https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/.
- Install the VIVE Business Streaming software on your computer. You can get it from: https://dl.vive.com/vbspc.
On your computer, open the
NVIDIA® control panel, and then under
3D Settings, click
Manage 3D settings. In the
Global Settings tab, look for
Power management mode, and then set it to
Prefer maximum performance.
- Finally, make sure you've installed the VR titles on your computer.
Note: If you're using a laptop:
- Make sure the laptop is plugged in to a power source.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel, and then under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Preferred graphics processor, and then set it to High-performance NVIDIA processor.